Thursday, July 27, 2006

Potty Training Update

Day 3 and 4.

So far, so good. Beekoo isn't doing too badly either apparently. The bathroom downstairs (loosely referred to as 'mine') is now populated with Dora bandaids, Beekoo and her potty (which actually belongs to baby Doopee, but has been appropriated by Beekoo for this particular purpose), piles of my daughter's clothes and various kiddy books. It looks like a New York Bachelor Pad for Toddlers. Although Elmo hasn't moved in yet.



Muna keeps rolling the toilet paper off, stuffing it into the toilet and laughing hysterically as it 'disappears.' We might need to invest in the Kandoo Dispenser.



Since I'm posting tonight I don't have the critical statistics that Jen usually mentions because I'm at my office trying to do some intellectual potty training on this course I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming fall semester, but I keep having accidents of my own with no strangely coiffed doll to slap around when I can't concentrate. Onward!

No comments: