My baby is 3 years old now... All your life you think of your hypothetical 'children' - you envision that you will someday have some, but how many? and will they be boys? or girls? what will their personalities be like? There are lots of unknowns. Sometimes I get a moment when I look at Maymuna: this is the child I was always destined to have. Those unknowns are now known, and when I have that moment it is full of awe and wonderment. Seeing her still thrills me, as much as the first moment after she was born.
On to the photos!!
Here is Maymuna digging into some presents first thing this morning. We were all awake before her, waiting in the living room for her to get up for a good half hour.
This is... GACK!... another Berenstain Bears video. DAN!! (see his evil grin in the background??)
This is the umbrella that Maymuna got from Hafsa. (okay, I went out to Creative Kidstuff last night and got it for her, "from Hafsa".) Maymuna LOVES it and we headed straight outside in our pyjamas to try it out. No rain today though... though I did see more than one snowflake. (no joke)
Hafsa enjoyed the festivities also. Here is a picture taken in the nano-second that she wasn't chewing on the hat or the party favour.
This is us outside again later in the day. Actually wearing our regular clothes this time. :)

Here are the girls in the wagon. We were pretty much going to get this for next spring, but decided it might be fun to have it for a couple of park trips this fall seeing as Hafsa might also enjoy it.
Goodnight all... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment