Ozayr is home safe and sound now, alhamdulillah. The children have barely let him leave their sight for a moment (Ozayr ended up sleeping on a mattress next to Maymuna's bed last night). And of course, as a dutiful dad, he brought home lots of lovely gifts for everyone. Here is a picture of Maymuna leaving for the airport to pick him up (Bono-style):

Here are the girls, wearing their new Mexico T-shirts...

and here is Maymuna wearing her new necklace (which I may borrow... oh my, I'm wearing it right now as I write this post... how did that happen??!)

Hafsa has barely left Ozayr's lap and here's a picture of her playing ball with him. She can actually throw the ball and play catch, but sometimes she just prefers to shove it in your face and you have to pretend like you're eating it. Doesn't bode well for future little league sportsmanship, but hey, for now it's all fun, right? :)

Welcome home Ozayr...
No comments:
Post a Comment