When Ozayr takes off Maymuna's night pull-up diaper in the morning, he often puts it in the bathroom garbage can. But the bathroom garbage only gets emptied once a week and it stinks the place up, so I ask, again and again, if he could please make the long trek with the diaper to the kitchen garbage, which, probably due to the sheer number of diapers, gets emptied every day or two. I try not to be the nagging sort, but I have had to ask several times... It's becoming one of those pet peeves, you know.
Upon finding another diaper in the garbage yesterday I walked past him with the diaper in hand (on the way to the kitchen to dispose of it) and said "hey, you left another diaper in the bathroom garbage!" Maymuna beside me parroted away "yeah! diapers go in the kitchen garbage!" (thank you sergeant sweetcheeks) He stands up and walks over, and says "I'm sorry my love, I left another diaper in the bathroom garbage. I hope it doesn't overshadow my better qualities." Gives me a kiss and walks away.
I think he is either the sweetest husband on the planet... or he's playing mind games with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment