The people I saw...
The weather was...
Maymuna took some "pictures" while sightseeing...
Then I gave her my camera and she took this one...
Not bad, eh?
There's a lot introspection going on somewhere in my brain. Really deep thoughts about going back to one of the most significant places of my childhood... of finding it different... of seeing myself in unexpected places... or not finding myself in the most expected ones... seeing my place as different all together. There are profound thoughts about returning to meet the grown-ups in my life as a grown-up, bringing my own children to those rituals, those hills, those ducks. There are lots of feelings about these people and these places... and how I see myself now, in the light of them seeing me.
But not tonight. Tonight there is only sleep.
There's a lot introspection going on somewhere in my brain. Really deep thoughts about going back to one of the most significant places of my childhood... of finding it different... of seeing myself in unexpected places... or not finding myself in the most expected ones... seeing my place as different all together. There are profound thoughts about returning to meet the grown-ups in my life as a grown-up, bringing my own children to those rituals, those hills, those ducks. There are lots of feelings about these people and these places... and how I see myself now, in the light of them seeing me.
But not tonight. Tonight there is only sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment