Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Thanksgiving

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all the Canadians reading! I wish I could say that we carried on the tradition with a big turkey here or something, but sadly we did not... Well, not sadly exactly, it was Practice Birthday and the last weekend with my parents' in town and so things got carried away... but in a good way.

Inspired by a friend's blog I wanted to include a little thanks giving of my own but I am not nearly as eloquent, and couldn't complete the post without sounding utterly schmoopy and overly-sentimental... The truth is that it would be faster to name my complaints, I have so many blessings in my life. There is very little in my life that I would not thank God for. Simple as that, I try to see the good in every day. Sounds trite, don't it. But I'm telling ya, I truly believe gratitude to be the quickest route to happiness...

That, and CHAI. ;)

No comments: