So after a heated struggle with Blogger last night I managed to enable comments on the blog. The dawn of a new era... Unfortunately though I had to reset my blog and change my fancy layout back to a basic template - so all the cool links and stuff from the right-side column are gone. That will probably take a while to get back up and running. I am contemplating buying some real blog software that would allow us to design our own really cool webpage, instead of relying on Blogger, which has been frustrating me more and more these days.
Anyway, you will never guess where I am. OUT. With no kids. My parents are watching the Lion (she's sleeping) and the Lamb is at school. HERE I AM ALONE. I brought along the trusty laptop to catch up on some emails. It's very strange to be out in public without a child in tow. It makes me feel like there's no excuse for looking so disheveled and tired. Normally my reason for being the way I am is walking right along with me, so it's all self-explanatory... Now I am just a regular adult... expected to act in regular adult ways, abiding by the general rules of conduct in civilized society, etc etc... WOW.
2 comments:
Hi!
Love the Lion and Lamb... excellent nicknames!
And I do love that I can say Hi here too :-)
Glad you like them! I'm working on one for Oz too. How about The Professor? LOL!!!
Post a Comment