The Lion Cub loves snow. Eating snow, that is. She's been munching a bit on her snow-encrusted mitts and I've had to tell her more than a couple of times not to do it. Earlier this week I was bringing the groceries in from the van and peaked outside to see what the girls were up to... and obviously she was seizing the opportunity to literally shovel snow into her face while my back was turned. If you look closely you can even see her lick her chops hungrily at one point. Take a look for yourself. Note how at one point she bows her head and crouches down submissively - this is her "repentant" pose. Grandparents, don't be fooled - notice how she looks up at me again to see if I'm buying it? LOL!
Anyway, so there's a bit of insight for you into one of the Cub's latest habits. Her other fave is eating her cereal in the morning "like a cat". There's a lot of mess and meowing, trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment