Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

I've been out of the blogging habit for SO LONG now. What I couldn't say to the whole internet was that my hubby was away. FOR A MONTH. So I was in survival mode (and blogging is pretty much the first thing to fall off my priority list). Then he came back. And all we wanted to do was be with him.

Then I went to Ottawa for a whirlwind of a long weekend - probably managing to see just under 40 people and at least 6 children, throw a bridal shower and eat out IN ACTUAL RESTAURANTS 3 times in the course of 3 days.

Now I'm back into basic living mode, and enjoying the summer weather that has finally arrived. As atonement for my long absence around here I will post oh-so-cute pictures of the girls from yesterday's romp in the sprinkler :)




I'm pretty wet, how about you?




The Lamb has always been a water-baby, loves baths and showers, getting wet in general.


The Lion Cub has a love-hate relationship with water. She hates the bath and is afraid of the shower. Hence she had mixed feelings about the sprinkler, especially after a rogue spray hit her in the face once or twice.


(please note: that is her TRUE sad face, I did NOT coach her into making this dramatic lip!)

More pouting:


Meanwhile someone else is perfecting her seal impression with her soaking wet sleeves:


It was the best afternoon I think we've had this summer so far....



I'll try not to be a stranger for so long next time...

No comments: