Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A pretty fancy fountain

Today Hafsa woke up and showed me a picture in her book "Dodsworth in Rome" and said The Trevi Fountain, I want to go to the Trevi Fountain! It was as good a goal as any for us today and so we set off around lunchtime, picked up Ozayr at the Accent Center (pic of the girls waiting outside above) and headed off!

It was very crowded but BEAUTIFUL. Bigger than I imagined, and the water really is that gorgeous light blue-aqua colour you see in pictures. The girls threw in their coins as tradition demands, and then we set off to have a nice pizza/pasta lunch before taking Ozayr back to work!

And so another lightning-fast day ends for us in Rome - I think when you walk everywhere and there is so much to see, the hours just FLY by. We have been here almost a week already!

No comments: