The weather in Istanbul changes incredibly quickly, and the forecast can almost never be 100% trusted. Today I had plans to meet a friend. On the phone she kept saying "well, if it doesn't rain..." And I kept saying "well, it's a beautiful day...".
Once the girls and I got on the ferry we began to understand the disconnect - it was sunny in Cihangir, but extremely overcast in Beşiktaş. Riding the ferry in between both areas, you could see the different weather, like day and night. Even the Bosphorous was two different colours - green on the cloudy side, and its usual blue on the clear side.
The sun eventually started to break through on the other side, throwing a patch of sunlight on a boat passing us. That little spotlight seemed to follow them all the way down the river.
It was a great view today. I snapped a couple of pictures to share with you:



No comments:
Post a Comment