Saturday, July 27, 2013

Balloons and Bunnies


Back to our little home after all our travels, and now it's time to get back into those lovely "domestic arts" that I love so much. Today was a cool and cloudy day, and so I took the opportunity to catch up on my quilting projects. I began two quilts months ago, and today I finally finished cutting the main blocks for Maymuna's. We had a great time putting them up on the "design wall" and arranging them and moving them all about. I think we have settled on the final arrangement so I am happy at last.

And so is she!



Now this just needs sewing! With any luck, the next update on this quilt will be the top being put together! I move back and forth between each quilt so they will be finished at around the same time, so we shift to Hafsa's before any more is done on this project... 

No comments: