I've just come in from work - finishing up my student exit-interviews - and mentally preparing for our College graduation ceremony tomorrow. My department has graciously paid for my ceremony attire; although I cringe thinking about wearing all that frippery - particularly since the colours for Architecture (from my Alma Mater) is a sick pink. Cerise, I think they call it. How Gallic. Jen assumed that I would likely never post anything on this blog - so I'm doing this to prove her wrong...today, at least.
I try to listen to NPR (National Public Radio) on the way to and from work and it's Minnesota equivalent, MPR (yes, Minnesota Public Radio) and heard a story about conjoined twins who are currently being operated on at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester - which prompted me to hurry home to see my girls. I like MPR - it's no substitute for the CBC, but at least they do have As It Happens as part of their evening schedule. I miss Lawrence Wall and Brent Bambury's pithy banter on All In A Day (CBC - Ottawa), but heard that CBC podcasts are now available for some shows. I wonder if Allan Neal still has a Kathleen Edwards obsession.
National Public Radio
Minnesota Public Radio
As It Happens
Rob's On-Line Book Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment