Jack be imbel!
Jack be quick!
Jack jump over the campbell stick!
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-ememnoPEE-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y and Z! Now I know my A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K... (repeat indefinitely...)
Row row row your boat
gently down the stweem
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
life is but a dweem...
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake
Bake me a FIVE!! (hysterical laughter)
Incy Wincy spider climbed up the water spout!
Down came the rain and washed the spider OUT!
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
so the Incy Wincy spider climbed up the water spout!
Down came the rain and washed the spider OUT!
(repeat indefinitely)
Old Macdoctor had a BANDAID.
E-I-E-I-OOOO!
And a boo-boo here,
and a boo-boo there!
(hysterical laughter)
Speaking of bandaids, there is much celebrating here because Maymuna's "boo-boo" is gone -- this was a minor scrape about 10 days ago upon which we placed a "Dora the Explorah" bandaid. And another. And another. Eventually we had to buy more Dora bandaids. Maymuna has tan lines in the shape of a Dora bandaid on her right knee... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment