It's been a fun weekend up north, filled with all those things a Canadian holiday should have, plus a few rain showers and mosquitos thrown in, to keep it real. While I would love to write a reflective post about Canada and how I feel about the country I have briefly left, I am entirely too exhausted (see two previous posts). I will go to bed and leave you with a few pictures of the kids enjoying their weekend instead...
Maymuna on the merry-go-round

Hafsa spots her sister!

Ozayr and Maymuna go on the ferris wheel! (so proud of Muna...)

It's not a proper Canada Day without a BBQ at a friend's house...

...where Maymuna and Hafsa found lots of other kids to run around with...

Heading home to bed, happy and tired.

And Maymuna saw her first rainbow on the way home!
Happy Canada Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment