But it was worth it. Thank you for always being there for me, Yaya's...
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Party Animal
Oh man, this is the second night in a row that I've been out until almost midnight. I don't think that my system can handle this sort of late night cavorting. It's not that midnight is sooo late, it's mainly that I don't know what kind of night I can expect... Last night I got to bed at 1 a.m. and the kids woke me up 4 times during the night and were both up for good around 8 a.m. Ack. So what did I do? I went out AGAIN tonight, with MORE sweet, loving girlfriends I don't get to spend nearly enough time with, and talked and talked, bared my soul etc. and have returned home, exhausted and my cheeks hurting from smiling so much. Now I will throw myself into bed and hope, PRAY that the children sleep through the night and I can get somewhere around 7 hours rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment