Thursday, November 29, 2007

Care for a distraction?

Here I am, sitting on the couch. I'm just messing around on the computer for a few minutes before I have to wake the Lion up, dress her up, drive to the Lamb's school, pick her up, go grocery shopping, then drive downtown to pick up the Professor, then come home, unload the groceries and cook dinner. So you can see why I'm stealing these few minutes for rest...

I was catching up on the blogs I check frequently and came upon a link for a personality test. I love all that get-to-know-yourself introspective stuff, so I took and it surprised me by how accurate it was.

I am:

warm and affirming by nature
intuitive
little patience for people who are not genuine
dedicated to relationships
good communication skills, especially written
take commitments very seriously
seeking lifelong relationships (romantic and other)
warm and caring parent
want their children to be individuals with a voice in the family
extreme dislike of conflict or criticism
striving for perfection, and may demand it in others
have very high expectations for themselves and others
not good with money & practical day-to-day life necessities


I didn't say all the comments were good. The last comment made me laugh out loud because anyone who knows me knows that I am easily overwhelmed with day-to-day matters like cooking, and I would much rather sit on the floor with my kids than vacuum it!!

If you're up for a bit of a distraction, you can do the same personality test, HERE.

Then to read what the results mean, go to this page:

http://www.personalitypage.com/****_rel.html

But substitute the **** with the letters you were given to describe your personality type.

For example, mine was http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ_rel.html

Have fun! (send me an email and tell me who you are...)

No comments: