Winter
The great Canadian winter
Is not so very cold.
I once knew a kid who didn't freeze
Until he was ten years old.
And just last year in Ottawa,
When cleaning up the ice,
They found two people still alive
And they said winter was nice.
So don't stay inside when it's snowing,
Don't stay inside when there's ice.
Go out and get frozen like a brick,
And then you'll think winter is nice.
USA
I'm moving to the USA!
I hear it's full of guns!
They'll think me really crazy
Because I don't have one
I'm moving to the USA!
I hear its' full of money.
They say theirs is the real stuff
And Canada's is funny.
I'm moving to the USA!
They'll think I'm from an igloo,
And think I sleep in piles of snow,
And have a sled that's big to.
I'm moving to the USA
I know I shouldn't worry.
If we stay, Dad's lost his job
And then we'll all be sorry.
I'm moving to the USA!
I'll write or call to hail ya;
And I guess things will all be well,
At least it's not Australia
No comments:
Post a Comment