Wow, it's been a long time since I said hello to our little family blog. I have been just faaaaar too busy to spend a lot of time writing lengthy posts, but I am reluctant to let it go entirely. So what to do? It would be nice to have a venue to share some of the homeschooling resources and things I've learned in this crazy home-educating journey. Another option is for it to become a picture-blog, since it's mainly family members who check this site anyway - and what are you looking for? Pictures of the kids, of course! Maybe it will become a bit of both, God-willing, time-permitting, brain-working - if you know what I mean. :-)
To mimic my last post here, about a year ago, here are the girls homeschooling in the living room (this time on IKEA children's table and chairs) in pj's of course ;-)

Maybe I'll see you here again soon. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment