So I'm thinking of opening up the comments on Utica Avenue! How exciting! I have kept them off since the beginning, mainly because writing is a strictly "me" activity - I felt that once I opened myself up to comments that I was writing more for YOU than for myself. That's not necessarily a BAD thing... but I'm not that great at opening up with these sorts of things. With advent of 2 articles published recently in an online publication (which I'm very chuffed about) I figure that I should get a little practice exposing my craft to the general public. So here it goes... Please do feel free to comment, I would love it... but be nice ok?
3 comments:
Well Jen, I really enjoy reading your blog. I try to keep up to date with the latest at Utica ave. Your observations are a great read and the pics of the girls are a delight. Congrats on being published online.
Simone
Hey Sis,
These testimonies of the tiring trials and tribulations of tending to your tiny Tadpoles are truthfully a treat. With your tender tutelage, they shall turn into terrific & talented Tortoises (or Toads?). This blog is a tremendous testament to your thrilling times and is a truly worthy activity.
Uncle Dan
Woohoo! Comments from the Aussie crowd!! :) :) :) Thank you... And Daniel, how ever did you NOT become an english major... your grasp of alliteration is astounding... ;)
Post a Comment